I'm a software engineer (Dipl. Inf) with 14 years experience designing and implementing scalable business applications. I am an expert in API and cloud development, from strategy & technology planning to implementation and product management.
I have helped dozens of startups and midsize companies to digitise their business and ship robust APIs successfully. Please contact me for more information.
- I can help you plan and implement your API through a technology roadmap on a fixed-price no-risk basis and, if required, help you with the implementation (fixed-price or daily based).
- I may also be available to join your team as an external developer. I prefer working remotely, however, travelling a few days per month within Europe is fine. I'm based in London, UK.
- Skillset: API development, API Security, REST, Cloud development, Serverless, AWS, Java, Scala, Python, Clojure, Prototyping
Corporate training & authoring
- I'm available to come to your site and deliver training workshops. The training can be tailored to your needs, going from one to three-day courses.
- I offer engaging classes that encourage active participation, teaching just enough theory so that my students can learn by doing as soon as possible.
- I'm also always interested in authoring opportunities, either video or books.